KITE knows that our dedicated, dynamic Technical Team’s expertise and approach is second to none when delivering quality of service.
Our extensive understanding and experience in the design, technical specifications, management, planning, regulations and project management ensures that cost effective, high performance, products and systems are guaranteed.
• KITE use the latest CAD technology to ensure that all systems are designed to meet the highest standards and provide a comprehensive technical support service that is fully informed and aligned with your objectives.
• KITE are committed to improve and develop new technology and our innovative approach and commitment to research and development ensure’s that Kite supply to our customers specifications and requirements.
• KITE view projects from a different perspective and offer a practical solution to each individual issue that may arise and offer the solution. ‘We are here to help when you need it’
• KITE offer FREE Technical advice and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss and identify your requirements and challenges.
• KITE will design the right solution for each client through a collaborative approach to deliver your business needs.
ON SITE FREE SUPPORT SERVICE
• KITE fully understand that needs and requirements can change so quickly whether it is re-configuring, extending or adapting, Kite understand that time can be costly.
• KITE's expertly trained Technical Support Team will welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss and identify your challenges and provide detailed support to ensure your projects success and deadlines are met.
• KITE believes that valuing and respecting everyone's contribution is critical to great service.
• KITE work hard to give our customers the best possible experience and the 'On Site Free Support' offers that personal service.
KITE has supplied many large projects with 'on site free support' within Construction, Roads, Airports, Refineries, Water, Oil and gas; recently for Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh Tram Centre, Dunallister Tummel Bridge, Eastfield Depot, Cleveland Potash, Blackhillock Substation and The Forth Road Bridge at South Queensferry.